I have spoken or held workshops more than 1000 times in my career. I present both in-person and virtually at business conferences and events around the world.
Among other venues, I have appeared at:
- The Harvard Club of New York City
- The Waseda Marketing Forum in Tokyo
- The National Press Club in Washington, DC
- IBM’s Global Innovation Outlook in Shanghai, Tokyo and New York
- Consult-Con in San Diego
- The Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
- And in front of various trade groups, on the radio and for podcasts
More recently I held a series of well-attended business and leadership weminars.
My presentations are often tailored to an audience’s specific interests and needs. I can shorten most topics to fit a 20 to 30-minute slot or fill an hour to a two-hour session with Q&A, with or without slides.
I also design and facilitate highly interactive workshops that challenge his audiences’ assumptions and create new ways of thinking. Depending on the topic and goals of a workshop, sessions can run from just a few hours to several days.
My opinions have appeared in publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, The Financial Times and Industry Standard. My online columns as well as my blog articles on topics relating to disruptive leadership have attracted a wide following.
Click here to find a few recordings of past presentations, interviews and podcasts as well as my articles and blogs in the My Blog section of this website.
Key NotesThe Traits of Great Disruptive Leaders Click Here
Interviews & PanelsSix Mistakes that Could Destroy Your Business Click Here
Workshop Design & FacilitationInteractive Exercise with Participants Click Here
Virtual EventsThere’s no “I” in Entrepreneur Click Here
Embracing Your Third Act: An introduction to Professionals Over 50
Your career has plateaued, your children have left home to build lives of their own, your 60th birthday is fast approaching…and you still have 20, 30 maybe even 40 more years ahead of you.
What the hell are you going to do with yourself now?
You’re going to create a “third act” of richness, fulfillment and impact. That’s what you’re going to do.
Join John Furth and members of Professionals Over 50 for a free webinar about making the most out of the highly transformative journey that starts in your 50’s. Any adult from 18 to 80 (and older) is invited to participate.
June 8th@12 noon ESTClick here to register Click here to learn more about
Recent Speaking Events
- Disruptive Leadership: Forcing Change at the Harvard Club of New York City
- The Thin Line Separating Disruption and Destruction at The CEO Club of Baltimore
- Client Relations in a Disruptive World at IMC’s Annual Meeting “Consult-Con 2018,” San Diego, California
- The Learned Skills of Successful Entrepreneurs (podcast), The Clark Hulings Fund (CHF)
- Book Signing event at Barnes & Noble, 555 5th Ave., New York City
- Walking the Thin Line Between Disruption and Destruction at the Charter Member Dinner of the TiE New York Chapter
- How to Own Tomorrow (podcast), Onward Nation
- The Unstoppable Force of Disruptive Leadership at “Marketing with a Book Weekend” Retreat, La Jolla, California
- Introduction to Disruptive Leadership; workshop at the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce in New York City
- CEO Roundtable with the Southwest Brooklyn Industrial Corporation in New York City
- Is Your Business Prepared for a Post-COVID World?
- Misbehaving at Work
- Avoiding the Myths, Misconceptions and Mistakes of Marketing
- If Your Sales Fail, So Does Your Business
LinkedIn Live Events
- Does a CEO’s Accountability Really Matter?
- Who Keeps a CEO UP at Night More?
- How to Create Your Personal Vision of Success
- There is no “I” in Entrepreneur
- Are You Insane? The Reality of Life as an Entrepreneur
- Over 50 and Suddenly an Entrepreneur
- Impact > Charity
- Disrupt Your Recruitment Process and Transform Your Business
- Why Bootstrapping Your Business is the Best Strategy
- The Biggest Risk to an Executive’s Career? Not Having a Plan
- Bridging The Gap Between CEOs and Their Organizations
- Building a CEOs Muscle Memory
Interested in booking
John for your next Event?
Please fill out the form below and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
"John took what could have been an esoteric and/or theoretical conversation about business disruption and disruptive leadership and made it entertaining, informative and insightful. He also made sure the audience left with a few key how-to’s and ideas for their businesses. "
- Doug Strouse, President of the CEO Club of Baltimore
"John did a great job differentiating between highly successful CEOs whose companies transform the world…and those who end up destroying a significant amount of the value of their businesses. This and other thought-provoking ideas generated some very lively discussion"
- Walter Burr, Co-founder of AlertMe and The Accelerating Companies Fund
"Thank you so much for presenting at Consult-Con. You were one of our top ranked speakers."
- Henry DeVries, CEO, Indie Books International LLC