It is a well-known fact that business leaders often work with private coaches to achieve a high level of learning and growth. I draw on 25 years of strategic consulting and CEO roles as well as 8 years as a coach in NYC to provide the highest quality:
- Leadership coaching for newly minted/first-year CEOs
- Business coaching for company owners and hired CEOs
- Transition and Retirement Coaching
- Business partner dispute resolution
Strategic Leadership Coaching in New York City, New York
I work with business owners, Presidents, CEOs, and senior executives who want to take themselves and their organizations to the next level.
Some are looking to improve their company’s growth and/or bottom line. Some need to make changes to their business model, possibly involving a reorganization, digital transformation or an overhaul of their product lines.
Many of my clients want to lower their stress levels and increase their energy, focus and confidence. They want to grow as leaders and improve their productivity so they can spend more quality time with family and friends.
But fundamentally, my ideal clients embrace the opportunity of working as a member of a group of peers and/or with an experienced businessman, coach and consultant like me. They know this is the best way to get agenda-free advice, generate new ideas, receive honest feedback and learn new skills.
When I take on a new client, I make a commitment to dramatically increase their own and their organization’s performance and results. In return, I expect them to take on the challenge of personal and professional change and growth.
That requires a high degree of openness and vulnerability and the willingness to question and transform unproductive beliefs and disempowering behaviors.
While many people are good at learning, my clients don’t just learn, they hold themselves accountable to APPLY those learnings to their lives and businesses.
And that makes all the difference in the world.
Senior Executive Coaching in New York City
Leadership Development in New York City
Business Owner Coaching in New York City
What do I bring to the table?
- Empathy: Having been a business leader for many years, I’ve felt your excitement and joy but also your disappointments and hardships and I’ve learned how to navigate both.
- Experience: I have worked with 100’s of CEOs and senior executives for over 30 years.
- Guidance: I will lead you through the challenges of personal and professional growth, helping you navigate the change and create positive results for you and your company.
- Knowledge: Every day I learn something new. I write blogs, give presentations and make videos as a way to work through epiphanies and new learnings and communicate them to a broad audience.
- A straightforward and collaborative approach: It’s not about me being right or having all the answers but about exploring and finding solutions that are right for you and your business.
- Focus on results: I never forget why you’re working with me and look forward to celebrating your successes and achievements.
Want to continue the conversation? Reserve a time to speak to me by clicking here.